Friday, August 27, 2010

Thank you

Thanks be to all who have said kind words or sent some inspirations for my future. I'm truly a blessed man and have awesome friends and family. I have everything a man could want and still whine like a baby. This week has been filled with things that have made me feel very thankful and blessed. I have accepted some things that I cant change right now and prefer to look at those blessings that I already possess. I have not had time to comment on everyones athletic progress nor their personal accomplishments, but you guys are knocking the lights out. Claude and wife have been the event leaders.... Chris has been juggling life like none other and still managing homeostatis not to mention one hell of a road trip (also trying to save the Ta-Tas - now that's a noble cause).... Karl still doing the social media thing, work, and maintaining base fitness........ Wow, you guys are studs. I'll leave with this:

"I am totally open and receptive to a wonderful new position, using my creative talents and abilities, working for and with people. I live in a wonderful location and earn good money."

a little homework for dino.

later

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the attitude in this post. Good stuff, Dino.