Tuesday, August 17, 2010

More Frustrations

Well men, My job actually owns me... After Schmidt Dog did all the logistics, I okd with the wife, and found the extra dinero for the Grabaky 2010... Akebono E-town denies my vacation request. Too late for my seniority to pull rank. If I had put the days in before July 1, I would have got them approved. However, the dates are first come first serve afterwards. This is also the time around Fall break therefore many are out and my days were rejected. So, I'd love to participate in Life, yet am denied because of Akebono E-town. Kinda my life story thus far. I cant participate in anything.... b-days, mothers day, fathers day, take the wife out to eat, 4th street live...... whatever.... unless I have a scheduled vacation day. So damn tired of this crap! They give us 15 days vacation and 10 paid holidays (200 working hours). Yet, I have accumulated 300 hours of overtime thus far and am expecting another 200 before year ends. Give me 200 hours and take back 500 hours. Can you see my frustrations. I'm going freakin crazy! My thanks goes to Chris for the offers, however, cannot accept...... later men

Dino

2 comments:

Schmidty said...

Dino,

I know this is frustrating, but as we all learned from a previous post, your current position is just a vehicle to get you to your destination. There will be more GABRAKY’s and other events for us all to participate in. You will overcome these challenges and be along side all of us before long.

Instead of this event, you let me know when you are available, any day. You come down to LWC and we will do a cool epic ride, and make our own event day. Anytime you get free, we will work out the details. We are behind you friend, don’t let this set you back.

Schmidty

Unknown said...

If there's one thing I know about my man Dino is that NOTHING keeps him down. He can take it as hard as he can give it. This is a speed bump on the way to greater things.
Hang in there, Dino. Where we are is the cumulative effect of the experiences to date. What you are doing now in your life is taking you to new and greater heights.
Give 'em hell, Dino! In the meantime, I encourage our members to put their Louisville network to work in finding Dino something he can do while he gets through school. Together, we must have 100's of contacts in the Louisville area.
Dino, you give us the word and we'll be on the hunt!