Sunday, August 29, 2010

My homework

I am totally open and receptive to a wonderful new position, using my creative talents and abilities, working for and with people. I live in a wonderful location and earn good money.

I am a blessed man. I have a great wife and a wonderful family. I have a good job that pays well and has good benefits. My health is good and my bills are paid. I will find time for those things of importance to me. The Universe will change for me because I politely ask it to do so. I will regain my time and my sanity. I will meet the right group of people to guide and direct me so. I need much help and am open to such help. Everyone have a most blessed week.......

dino

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that is the sound of your loving wife coming thru in your posts! Yes, it will all come to you in the time the Creator knows you are ready.
Mel

Schmidty said...

Dino,
You said it all in this post. Enough said.