Sunday, November 2, 2008

Bacon Weekly

Monday-3.1 run (casual pace)
Tuesday-nada
Wed -nada
Thurs- Chest, shoulders, triceps
Fri- 4.5 mile run with .5 sprint finish
Sat- put up deer stand
Sun- 3.1 at race pace (23.19) personal best on my course

decent week for the kid...nutrition took a full backseat on Halloween...killed some candy stuff...stomach hurt all night...set the clocks back last night so I am pumped for the morning workouts now...running in the dark and cold was not real fun....light outside and cold will be better for me. Just like Karl, lost on what my plans are going to be...ran several addiotnal days this week...really cause it's easier than my strength training and shorter too, so I need to get a plan. I will soon be talking with one of my friends who has Ironman experience galore and should be bale to provide sopme answers on training tips.... signed up for a 5 mile turkey run and a 5K jingle bell run in December.....let's start looking closer at the event for next year too.

No comments: