Sunday, November 16, 2008

Dinos Weekly

Mon: 4 miles @ 8:37
Tues: 2 miles @ 7:30
wed: 3 mile run @ 7:26
Sun: 20 mile run 3:14:49 @ 9:45 pace

Ran out some demons Sunday with a 20 miler (longest run yet).... Have had some depression problems but have made a command decission to change shifts to 2nd shift. At least I'll get night time sleep..... will help with my chemical imbalance problems...... I'll miss out on some if not all of kids activities and other things, however, may retain my sanity....... Hopefully this will help until I find another job.

dino

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Respect what your doing. Parents have to sacrifice, but we have to take care of ourselves, too. We don't do our families any good if we're miserable. Sending you best wishes, brother. My thoughts are with you!