Sunday, November 30, 2008

Bacon Weekly

Mon-Wed- Sick
Thurs-Sun- Zero

No excuses for Thurs-Sun....just lacked the motivation after being sick and tranistioning straight into the holidays...this is the toughest part for me cause I head to Madisonville, typically for the entire weekend and stay busy most of the time finding little time or interest for fitness...this is not true during regular visits...just holiday visits....they are also hunting visits...so getting up to duck hunt everday at 4:30 a.m. doesn't mix with an afternoon workout, plus the good eats after and before the hunts....trying not to be too hard on myself...will hit it hard next week; then the next; until the Christmas break where I'll punish the food and desserts again! Have the Jingle Bell run 5K this Saturday...would like to run it fast, but after this week not sure...we'll see....Have a visit with Karl this week as I have some work in Austin for a day....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No worries men. I'm going to get Bacon out on the Lady Bird Lake hike and bike trail in downtown Austin for an early morning run on Wednesday. He'll be re-energized!