Monday, November 10, 2008

Bacon Weekly

Well...not much to report for the kid....did close to nothing last week, but traveled and stayed work and home busy. Took time to research my offseason more and relied on a friend for some training advice. He has sent at 12 week program to me and I am signing up for my gym membership this week. I'm ready to get started in the gym. The week ended with a fine deer camp, but no deer for me..... I had 10 pound lasagna, salad, and cake for lunch and dinner 3 days of deer camp....felt good to throw caution to the wind or my colon as it is. Driving back and forth to Atlanta tomorrow so no workouts for the next few days....darn work geeting in the way again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A little time off is good for the body, mind, and soul. Enjoy it!
I'm feeling a lot better after our talks last week. Had a great run yesterday and a nice bike on Saturday. The strenght training I've been doing is paying off. Guess I'll stick to that for now and start a three month Ironman base training when I get back from IM AZ in Tempe.