Monday, September 13, 2010

Bacon Weekly

Mon- 4 mile run
Tues- 800 swim
Wed- off
Thurs- 1100 swim and 4 mile run
Fri- 3 mile run
Sat- 4 mile run
Sun- off


Nice intro week back in the game including a 2-a-day workout on Thursday just cause I was feeling good....still working on the strength program and just enjoying these casual workouts in Spetember....I'm thinking I'll cruise on through Sept doing more of the same and enjoying the great outdoor weather for all activities; then hit the gym starting in October....I'll need to cause my big announcement for this post is I have picked my A race for 2011......and I've picked the Ironman 70.3 Florida in Orlando on May 15th...I'm pumped, I think its the race for me...good time of year and will help me emerge from the fall with a spring race and will be good for the family cause its in Disney World so the kids can be distracted versus in some obscure ironman city with nada to do.... more to come...

4 comments:

DinoBravo said...

Be bold bacon... nice motivation for the winter... good luck and get in the pool... dino

Schmidty said...

Bottom line Bacon, you are a beast. We are behind you all the way. You will dominate this as you have all your goals.

Unknown said...

70.3 in Orlando...LOVING IT! Look forward to experiencing it through you. Kia Kaha!

Unknown said...

No doubt you have it in you. Be a man, be a man, swim all you can...