Sunday, September 19, 2010

Weekly Update- Karl

Monday-Friday Work and Family
Saturday 1 hour bike trainer session
Sunday TBD: Maybe a short run, maybe a walk with family and dog, maybe both, maybe neither.
Enjoyed another full week of work and family. Did a little core and upper body work a couple of nights this week. The bike trainer session yesterday was enjoyable. After going out for breakfast with the family and running a few errands, we returned for an afternoon and evening of college football. Sad to hear LWC, WKU, and UL all lost. Happy that UT pulled out a win.
Our President gave his State of the University address this past week. We have a lot of issues to deal with over the next few years. Philanthropy will have to play a greater role in everything we do. It's both a blessing and a curse, but our team will continue to work hard achieving our goals and we know we'll find success.
I've increased my blogging and tweeting thanks to some new social media tools (using Amplify.com and FormULists has upped my social media presence 100%) and am getting a lot of professional and personal enjoyment from it. I'm engaging more on every platform.
Wife and I finished watching Dexter (4th season) on DVD last night. What a show! I'll miss it while we wait for the 5th season to come out but this also means I get to bed earlier. :)
Happy to see everyone achieving their life goals. Keep up the great work! All of you are an inspiration to me.
Kia Kaha!

No comments: