Sunday, September 5, 2010

Bacon Weekly...final rest week

2nd week of nothing and nothing is coming to a close this evening. I'm back on the program starting tomorrow. The 2 week break has been awesome and I have enjoyed it but am ready to return. These 2 weeks were filled with treats, late sleeping (6 am), family stuff, and work trips with no exercise. No quesiton I picked up a few pounds, but needed ones as I prepare for hibernation workouts this fall. Starting back next week with some entry level runs and a swim or 2; while writing up my strength training program.. back to the last cookie..

2 comments:

Schmidty said...

mmmmm cookie.

Unknown said...

Take it from someone who's done it. Enjoy some time off or you'll burn out. Keep those goals in front of you, keep your life balanced, and enjoy some time off. The body and mind need it, not to mention your family will appreciate having your 100% attention.