Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dinos Weekly

Mon: 8 mile run @ 8:09
Tue: 15 mile bike @ casual 14.5 mph
Wed: 12 mile run @ 9:15
Thr: Rest
Fri: 4 mile run @ 9:00
Sat: Rest
Sun: 18 mile bike @ 17.5 mph & 4 mile run @ 8:04

Good week... actually got a sunday off from work this week - yeah! Felt a little fatigued Friday on my 4 miler... took an extra day off sat. --- visited with my mom & dad & visited with my kids... ate moms bisquit and gravy and some fried chicken. Must have been what I needed as Sunday I felt strong as ever... Nice brick with good times and could have done more but wanted to spend time with my wife on a very rare day off instead of in the seat of the Fuji.... Diggin the positive reports from my fellow team members. Schmidt dog... still going strong and conquering the world at the same time... Claude juggling work, family, and a 70.3.... Miller, taking a step back & dedicating time to family and work while maintaining base... Nice... Mind, Body, Soul...... Beautimous!

dino

No comments: