Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bacon Weekly

Mon- 3 mile am run
Tues- 1000 yards-pool- drills and FS
Wed-3 miles (i think)
Thurs- GRAND OPENING Courtyard Owensboro
Fri- Yard Monkey
Sat- 3.5 miles in Madisonville
Sun- Yard monkey


Full week that had more life stuff than pure workouts. Other than a few baseline workouts, I had a big week of planning and preperation for our Big Courtyard Grand Opening and Thursday night and it was a MAJOR hit...over 250 attendees and a killer party at the hotel. All the right people were there and I again managed not to say anything during my speech to embarass myself or the company....the law of averages are against me though:) knock on wood for the next time. Our CEO, even told me the following morning that he was so excited he couldn't even sleep that night. A great night for our company and will recharge us all to do another project. We have several in the hopper. Spent 2 full days in the yard prepping it for seeding...after mowing, thatching, plugging, seeding, and watering, I finally put the hose up only minutes before dark this evening...all this to avoid a monster bill from the landscape company and it was worth it...I enjoy most of it besides the watering part and no more than 1 time perr year for this 2 day project... haven't found the motivation to finish my strength program yet, but am enjoying my haphazard workout weeks just doing what and when I want to for a month....Plan to hit it in the gym in October...that will give me 4 months in the gym before the 70.3 traing begins...if I havent mentioned already, of the 4 months in the gym, I'll do 3 days strength, 1 day swim, and 1 day alternating by week- run and bike. Since the swim needs to be my focus, I'll keep it as a constant weekly. If I feel like a 6th day of workout, I'll do it, but only plan on 5 days through the fall.

No comments: