Monday, September 22, 2008

Bacon Preparedness Exercise or BPE for short

Although my events are few; however like Karl, I prefer to get all my crap laid out and the crappy details figured and be completly ready for the morning. I prefer to wake early with plenty of time to eat and have my coffee in prep for the all important bathroom visit. Oddly enough, I treat all my hunting trips the same way too. Nothing special for me other than having plenty of time to "piddle" a bit.....

I did notice in the previous article the comment about having coffee and tea, basiclly saying if that's your norm, do it on race day as well. I do however consume more protein on a ride than reccomeded by this article....the nuts or peanut butter feel good, so not sure on that one, but I'll have it with me none the less....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If it works for you, then do it! There is no magic formula. If you like nuts on race day, then how about THESE nuts!!!