Sunday, September 21, 2008

Bacon Weekly

Mon- Chest, shoulder, tri, abs
Tuesday- 30 mile ride
Wednesday- Sinus
Thursday- Sinus
Friday-Doctor
Saturday-Feeling better
Sunday- 3.1 mile run @ 26.05 (new record* for Bacon)

The sinus infection drove me to the doctor on Friday and I told her she had 5 days to get me better....got a steriod shot, a z-pac, decongestant, and inhaler....THE WORKS!!!!!!!! Needless to say I felt like I could leap a tall building and the reason I astericked my time today...can't imagine that I could improve my best time by over a minute without the boost...maybe so, I guess I'll have to testify at a congressional hearing if my time is questioned. Needless to say I was pumped about my time...and it was just about the time that Judas Priest, break'n the law, came on my IPOD so the sprint was easier.....can't wait for the trip...bike is being tuned as I write......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back! That personal best run is fantastic! Don't try to get back too quickly. Make sure you are rested and well.