Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Daddy Weekly

Sun. - nada (recovering from mild holiday party)
Mon. - Thurs. 10+ mi. (trying to avg. 14+ mph even with cul-de-sac turn arounds)
Fri. nada
Sat.- walk 3 mi. 

Not a great week but did try to push myself on time (riding more for time and not distance) and sprints.  Feel like I've hit a plateau - not realizing much improvement in speed or endurance.  I'm sure not having anyone to regularly ride with and not having a realistic route has diminished my improvement potential.  I did talk with a neighbor about some potential rides in the county -hope to get some hills in with him.  Probably need to be more realistic about overall fitness level too.  Feeling disappointed about my overall capabilities at this point - not where I wanted them to be.  100 miles is looking very, very, very long right now.   Nowhere to go but forward I suppose!

1 comment:

CBacon said...

not too long ago, as well as now 100 miles looked long from any angle...a good plan is key....as little as 2 years ago, I was sitt'n on my butt, out of shape and out of gas.. no more, no way, no how....Just keep pushing play and you find results city