Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Personal Best

For the record my Mini Marathon in Virginia Beach was great....... the whole weekend went well and I recorded a personal best of 1:42 and 14 seconds. Also had the pleasure of passing Dick and Rick Hoyt on mile 12......... Really awesome........ he's such an inspiration to me and one of my biggest heros...... Got to meet him at the convention center while picking up my packet.... Got a picture with him and an autographed photo of him and rick........Glad the course was fast and flat.....it was really humid and the previous two nights were spent partying on the beach with BBD, Morris Day, Billy Idol, and Eddie money....... Got 4 and 1/2 hours of sleep before the race...... not really the way to go, but it was all good. I'll send pics via email sometime this week

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is frickin' wondermous! Great job, Dino! You represented Team TT in excellent fashion. You partied, got much love, hung out on the beach, and still spanked the half marathon.
BTW, where'd you get those abs? I don't know who looked more yummy...you or your lady! Kia Kaha! Give it hell!