Monday, September 22, 2008

Race Preps

Plenty of water all week........ like the 1/2 cup yogurt with 1/2 cup dry oats mix with strawberry fruit spread and nuts........ peanut butter - bananna on wheat bread....... and chochalote soy milk are my favorites........plenty of carbs (noodles or whatever I can get)...... breakfast is key for me.... oats, toast, peanut butter, jelly, coffee......... (at least 2 hrs. prior) then a gu and some sport beans before start and a G2 gatorade........ Also, a blow job the night before calms me and makes me sleep better............ Who's got Booty duty for the BDB 100?

dino

2 comments:

BigDaddy said...

Since BigHead can't make it, we may have to flip a coin to see who makes sure Dino Bravo is calm, rested, & ready!

Anonymous said...

My last trip to LR, I saw a homeless woman with no teeth. Tell Dino she's somewhere between the Clinton Library and the Peabody Hotel.