Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dino Weekly

Mon - 4 miles, 7:45 pace
Wed - 4 miles, 7:53 pace
Fri - 2 miles, 9:00 pace
Sat - 10 miles, 9:15 pace

Trying to get through holidays...... a real struggle. Need to get revamped for comming year. Think I will sign up for the Triple Crown of Running in Louisville as well as my 26.2 mile marathon in April..... Also going to bring my bike indoors to my trainer.... need a little mix of events to remotivate me. Also, may look into some swim lessons for Jan in Oboro..... might be a gift to myself? Oh well...need to get back in the grove (maybe after x-mas and the new year).... struggling to maintain as I guess you guys are too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Consistency is the name of the game and you are doing that. 30-45 minutes will maintain you until you start hitting hard again. Keep it up, Dino! That marathon will be yours! Boston here you come!