Sunday, December 14, 2008

Weekly x 2

Last sundays weekly:

4 miles @ 31:32
3 miles @ 23:21
4 miles @ 35:00
3.2 miles @ 27:48

This week

4 miles @ 31:00
2 miles @ 16:00
3 miles @ 7:30
3 miles @ 23:00
11 miles @ 1:40 and some change

been doing a little strength training and a little core....... still stuggling with night shift..... I have 5 nights left then Im off for 6 weeks..... (I took a volunteer layoff for 4 of those weeks (month of Jan.).....not much difference in pay plus I have some photography gigs scheduled..... hopefully I get back on track mentally and physically and nutrionally..... Watched and DVRd the Ironman from Kona....jacked up again........training for the 26.2 in April........

dino

2 comments:

CBacon said...

way to go Dino....sounds like you things are moving the right direction....keep it up...

Anonymous said...

Nice to have you back on the blog. Looks like you've been kicking it. I don't know how you do it on 3rd shift. I admire your commitment. Good luck on your time off. Sounds like a good opportunity for recharging into the new year.
26.2 in April...NICE!