Sunday, December 28, 2008

Dino Weekly

Mon: 7 mile run @ 8:32
Tue: 10 mile run @ 8:03
Wed: 2 mile run @ 8:50
Fri: 5 mile run @ 8:01 and 45 minutes on the Fuji (indoor trainer)
Sat: 7 mile run @ 8:34 and 1 hour on Bike (indoors)
Sun: 4 mile run @ 7:58 (outdoors)

Wow! logged in 35 miles of running and one hour and 45 minutes on the bike. Good overall week. Plus ate like a dog for 36 hours. Burned that off, so I actually stayed even for the week. Christmas tree down....Bike on trainer back up..... Signed up for the Louisville triple Crown of running (5K, 10K, and 10 miler). Also went ahead and signed up for the Ky Derby Marathon (26.2). Big steps. A little nervous, but jacked up at the same time. With the next month off of work and being on a day shift schedule, I anticipate great gains over the next month. Eating is doing lots better since Thursday. Just have to find a way off 3rd shift come Febuary. It really is draining not getting the proper sleep. I already feel much better just from the last week and a half. Have a good safe begining to the new year. As for me, I started my new year Dec 26th.... No reason to wait until Jan 1.

peace

2 comments:

CBacon said...

Man, impresseive week! You're back in full force...glad to hear about the race signups....I'll start imquiring soon about the swimming..

Anonymous said...

Great week Dino. Motivating! Having the races on the schedule is outstanding! You reminde me I need to get that started soon. Hope that 3rd shift deal gets worked out. Nice work!