Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Karl Miller "The FREAK"

Miller,

Where the hell do you find all the time to post/read all these damn articles? Im sure they are all excellent reads....... Im struggling to speed read 80% of them. And really dont have the mathmatical skills to implement them into my workouts....
But, food for thought........ Ive began using a gel of my own creation. I mix about 80% honey with 20% water in my gel flask and consume it during long workouts at the rate of 1 shot per mile. I also drink water or sport drink with it. seems to work well so far.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I'm sick with this stuff. It's all I read and research outside of work stuff.
Love the home gel mixture. I have a friend who takes honey packets from Whataburger to use as gels. It's perfect. It has everything you need minus salt.